Berlinale 2024: Jérémy Clapin's Sci-Fi Grief Tale 'Meanwhile on Earth'

Meanwhile on Earth Review
One of my favorite films from 2019 is an animated French feature called I Lost My Body, about hand that runs off from a lab and a guy who encounters it. I was delighted to discover that the filmmaker behind I Lost My Body, named Jérémy Clapin, already has a new science fiction film finished and ready. His latest film is titled Meanwhile on Earth, also known as Pendant ce temps sur Terre in French, and it premiered at the 2024 Berlin Film Festival in the Panorama section. I'm glad I caught up with it, even though I didn't even know it was playing at Berlinale until halfway through when other colleagues started talking about it. Meanwhile on Earth is a mesmerizing little sci-fi film about a woman connecting with extraterrestrial life. Not a knockout, nothing to phone home about, but vibrant filmmaking that kept me intrigued. It may not end up as impactful as I Lost My Body, but Jérémy Clapin will keep getting better the more films he makes. // Continue Reading ›

from FirstShowing.net https://ift.tt/MeiYI71
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories

Ordered List

  1. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  2. Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  3. Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Sample Text

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation test link ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Definition List

Definition list
Consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
Consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.

Pages