Oppie & Miles & Nora & Arthur - Alex's Top 10 Favorite Films of 2023

My Top 10 Favorite Films of 2023
"The world is changing. Reforming. This is your moment." Another year, another Top 10. After watching more than 400 films throughout 2023 (always logging everything on my Letterboxd for anyone curious) it's time to share my final selection of My Top 10 Favorite Films of 2023. I try to watch as much as I can and give myself time to catch up with any extra films at the end of the year, but my favorites can come from anytime in 2023. I fell hard for all the major ones - Oppenheimer, Spider-Verse, Past Lives, Poor Things, and American Fiction. Before anyone asks about the ones missing: I'm not that big on Killers of the Flower Moon (it's good not great), I quite like Anatomy of a Fall but it didn't make the cut, Godland and The Eight Mountains are on last year's Top 10, Saltburn is bad (yeah it's meh), and Godzilla: Minus One is great also didn't make the cut. I stuck to my gut and chose these 10 that made me passionate for cinema all over again. // Continue Reading ›

from FirstShowing.net https://ift.tt/ahDK6SA
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories

Ordered List

  1. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  2. Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  3. Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Sample Text

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation test link ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Definition List

Definition list
Consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
Consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.

Pages