First Trailer for Spirited Music Documentary 'Mary J Blige's My Life'

Mary J Blige's My Life

"She made it okay for people to say, 'it's alright to be me.'" Amazon has unveiled the first official trailer for a music documentary film titled Mary J Blige's My Life, debuting streaming on Prime Video later this month. As the title indicates, this doc is a look at the life and work of Grammy-winning artist Mary J. Blige. The queen of Hip Hop and R&B is here to tell her truth. "Through all the highs and lows my one constant has been my fans, and I wanted to make this documentary for them," Blige explained to People magazine. "To give them more insight into who I was and who I am now, where I've come from and where I still want to go and break down an album that completely changed everything for me." She also explains: "My Life is the album that really bonded me with my fans who have since been along for what turned out to be a crazy ride… Going back and reliving that time and that music felt like an out-of-body experience, but one I'm so humbled by." This doc looks yet another powerful and deeply honest life story of yet another talented singer. ›››

Continue Reading First Trailer for Spirited Music Documentary 'Mary J Blige's My Life'



from FirstShowing.net https://ift.tt/3fDQros
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories

Ordered List

  1. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  2. Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  3. Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Sample Text

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation test link ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Definition List

Definition list
Consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
Consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.

Pages