Trailer for 'Aliens Abducted My Parents And Now I Feel Kinda Left Out'

Aliens Abducted My Parents And Now I Feel Kinda Left Out

"If anything, he's the smartest person in this stupid town." Visit Films has revealed an official trailer for the indie sci-fi comedy titled Aliens Abducted My Parents And Now I Feel Kinda Left Out. How's that for a film name! Did it get your attention? This just premiered at the 2023 Sundance Film Festival playing in the "Kids" section of the fest, and it's still seeking a distribution deal. Miserable after her family moves to a small town, a teenage aspiring journalist named Itsy befriends Calvin, her strange, space-obsessed neighbor who believes his parents were abducted by aliens, and joins him on his journey to find them. As an up-and-coming journalist, Itsy decides to write an exposĆ©, but she discovers much more about him. It stars Emma Tremblay, Jacob Buster, Will Forte, Elizabeth Mitchell, Kenneth Cummins, and Matt Biedel. I'm curious to see this! I like the trailer, there's some good lines in here. I'm just wondering if they actually will find aliens! I hope the twist isn't that they were just taken by a government organization or something. ›››

View the Post: Trailer for 'Aliens Abducted My Parents And Now I Feel Kinda Left Out'



from FirstShowing.net https://ift.tt/7TW9p13
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories

Ordered List

  1. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  2. Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  3. Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Sample Text

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation test link ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Definition List

Definition list
Consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
Consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.

Pages