Patton Oswalt Catfishes His Son in 'I Love My Dad' First Look Teaser

I Love My Dad Teaser Trailer

"Do you want to video chat?" "I'm kind of camera shy…" "What if you were some old guy, or something?" Super awkward. Just in time for Father's Day(!), Magnolia has revealed a fun, short teaser trailer for I Love My Dad, a crazy new comedy from filmmaker / actor James Morosini. This premiered at the 2022 SXSW Film Festival earlier this year, where it won both the Grand Jury Award and Audience Award. Looks exactly like the perfect SXSW comedy to get viewers to fall out of their chair laughing! Based on an actual true story. After Franklin blocks his father Chuck on social media, Chuck "catfishes" his son by pretending to be a girl named Becca online. Chuck then agrees to drive Franklin to Maine to meet Becca, knowing that it might be the last straw in their father-son relationship. The film stars Patton Oswalt, James Morosini, Claudia Sulewski, with Lil Rel Howery and Amy Landecker. There's not enough footage in the teaser, but based on all the SXSW buzz this is going to be uproariously funny. I'm nervous and excited to see more. ›››

Continue Reading Patton Oswalt Catfishes His Son in 'I Love My Dad' First Look Teaser



from FirstShowing.net https://ift.tt/UGTD17p
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories

Ordered List

  1. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  2. Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  3. Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Sample Text

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation test link ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Definition List

Definition list
Consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
Consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.

Pages