Laure Calamy in French Comedy 'My Donkey, My Lover & I' Trailer

My Donkey, My Lover & I Trailer

"Come on, big boy, move!" Greenwich Entertainment has revealed an official trailer for a French adventure comedy titled My Donkey, My Lover & I, which is one of the most amusing English re-titles I've seen in a while. The original French title is Antoinette dans les Cévennes, and it already opened in France in late 2020. Finally arriving in the US soon this summer. Antoinette, a school teacher, is looking forward to her long planned summer holiday with her married lover Vladimir, the father of one of her pupils. When she learns that Vladimir has to cancel because his wife organized a surprise hiking vacation, Antoinette decides to follow their tracks, accompanied by a protective donkey named Patrick. Sounds like fun, right? Award-winning actress Laure Calamy stars as Antoinette, with a cast featuring Benjamin Lavernhe, Olivia Côte, Marc Fraize, and Louise Vidal. This looks extra kooky and very French, which is exactly why it's so much fun. I guess the donkey is a symbol for the men in her life? Perhaps don't watch this film on a date. ›››

Continue Reading Laure Calamy in French Comedy 'My Donkey, My Lover & I' Trailer



from FirstShowing.net https://ift.tt/CzqsrJ9
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories

Ordered List

  1. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  2. Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  3. Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Sample Text

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation test link ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Definition List

Definition list
Consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
Consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.

Pages