Watch: 'Grab My Hand: A Letter To My Dad' Lovely Animated Short

Grab My Hand: A Letter To My Dad

"Gate check!" A touching, life-affirming short film is now available online for everyone to enjoy. Grab My Hand: A Letter To My Dad is a lovely animated short film co-directed by filmmakers Camrus Johnson and Pedro Piccinini. The film is indeed a letter to Camrus' father, discussing the lessons his "superhero" dad taught him and how to appreciate all the ups & downs of life. "Grab My Hand: A Letter To My Dad was a gift to my grieving father and now a message to all to cherish every second you have with the ones you love while you still can." Featuring the voices of Camrus Johnson, Maaliyah Papillion, and Eric R. Williams. The animation in this is simple but very powerful, it doesn't need excessive details or elaborate action. It's just a visualization of the story Camrus is telling in here, and it enhances the emotions by allowing us to imagine ourselves in a similar situation. What a moving, heartfelt film - I'm glad Camrus is sharing it with the world. ›››

Continue Reading Watch: 'Grab My Hand: A Letter To My Dad' Lovely Animated Short



from FirstShowing.net https://ift.tt/2Yg80BI
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories

Ordered List

  1. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  2. Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  3. Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Sample Text

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation test link ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Definition List

Definition list
Consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
Consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.

Pages