Halsey is Queen Lila in 'If I Can't Have Love, I Want Power' HBO Trailer

If I Can't Have Love, I Want Power Trailer

"As your Queen, I'm allowed to behave in any way that I see fit." HBO has revealed a new trailer for the streaming release of the Halsey medium-length film (at 53 minutes in total) titled If I Can't Have Love, I Want Power. This already played in IMAX theaters during the summer, and is now available to watch on HBO as of this week. The music of Halsey's upcoming album, introduces a young pregnant Queen, Lila, as she wrestles with the chokehold of love to ultimately discover the ability to create life (and end it) unlocks the paranormal power within her. "The dramatic, horror-infused visual tells a tale of femininity, sexuality and birth while exploring the sonic experience of the Atticus Ross and Trent Reznor-produced album." Halsey wrote the If I Can't Have Love, I Want Power film, which was directed by music video director Colin Tilley. The film also features actors Sasha Lane, Vuk Celebic, and Brian Caspe. This film mostly seems like an extended, glorified music video with extravagant sets and costumes and rage. But still worth a look. ›››

Continue Reading Halsey is Queen Lila in 'If I Can't Have Love, I Want Power' HBO Trailer



from FirstShowing.net https://ift.tt/3oNU7sL
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories

Ordered List

  1. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  2. Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  3. Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Sample Text

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation test link ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Definition List

Definition list
Consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
Consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.

Pages