Liam Neeson admits carrying weapon 'hoping to kill black person'

Neeson with late wife Natasha Richardson in 2001
The Irish actor, 66, says he had violent thoughts about killing a black person after a female friend was raped.

Hollywood actor Liam Neeson has admitted for the first time that he used to have violent thoughts about killing a black person.

The Irish star said the thoughts were sparked after a female friend of his was raped.Neeson said he used to be armed with a cosh weapon on the streets hoping someone "would have a go" at him "about something" so he could kill them.

The 66-year-old made his comments during an interview for his new film Cold Pursuit where he talked about how his character turns to anger.

Neeson told the Independent: "There's something primal - God forbid you've ever had a member of your family hurt under criminal conditions.He said the rape happened a while ago and he found out about it after coming back from a trip abroad."She handled the situation of the rape in the most extraordinary way.

"But my immediate reaction was... I asked, did she know who it was? No. What colour were they? She said it was a black person.

"I went up and down areas with a cosh, hoping I'd be approached by somebody - I'm ashamed to say that - and I did it for maybe a week, hoping some black b*****d would come out of a pub and have a go at me about something, you know? So that I could kill him."

The Taken star, told the publication it took him over a week to process what had happened to his friend.

He continued: "It was horrible, horrible, when I think back, that I did that. And I've never admitted that, and I'm saying it to a journalist. God forbid.



from Latest News - SUCH TV http://bit.ly/2Bjjj0W
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories

Ordered List

  1. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  2. Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  3. Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Sample Text

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation test link ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Definition List

Definition list
Consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
Consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.

Pages