Official US Trailer for Stunning French Animated Film 'I Lost My Body'

I Lost My Body Trailer

"Sensational." Netflix has unveiled a full-length, official US trailer for the outstanding French animated film I Lost My Body, also known as J'ai perdu mon corps. That French title translates directly to I Lost My Body, though it has also gone under the simpler title of just Grab. A cut-off hand escapes from a dissection lab with one goal: to get back to its body. As it scrambles through the pitfalls of Paris, it remembers its life with the man it was once attached to… until they met Gabrielle. The film had trouble getting financing, and it took over two years to develop and create, eventually produced at the animation studio Xilam. I saw this in Cannes and totally flipped for it, I love everything about it. My review is quoted in the trailer as well - it definitely is "one of the most imaginative, ambitious films of the year." The film stars the voices of Hakim Faris, Victoire Du Bois, and Patrick d'Assumçao. And the beautiful score is by Dan Levy. See below. ›››

Continue Reading Official US Trailer for Stunning French Animated Film 'I Lost My Body'



from FirstShowing.net https://ift.tt/2mjft3n
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories

Ordered List

  1. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  2. Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  3. Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

Sample Text

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation test link ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Definition List

Definition list
Consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
Consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

Support

Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.

Pages